Friday, July 12, 2013

Monkey See, Monkey Do: Modeling Behavior's to Elicit Best Practice

Today was a great day (and it is only 10:20 am). I presented the first session of the day at NAESP, and it was focused administrators on how to model and use instructional strategies to create a culture that they desire. The best part of being in education is we all grow continuously. I found new ideas from colleagues visiting me today. Lifelong learning is fantastic. Attached is a link to the five-minute podcast about the session. I plan to share more when I am back at the hotel this evening. Off to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It’s Time to Say Goodbye to Final Exams

As we embark as parents with a high school freshmen, we have had many adjustments. No adjustment has been more difficult than the...